Must of clock’d up about 80 hours working on the site, half or which was probably learning how to install wordpress and customise the theme with the same layout of the rest of /aminal. Anyway it is done now, it should work as i designed it to on ie7, firefox 2, and opera. Ie6 works but without the opacity settings, even though it supports opacity, it didn’t like the way backgrounds stretched and so had to be done a different way. If the background had opacity settings, so would the text within it, so no opacity. The forum is up and running, yes i know there’s no need for it, but i wanted to learn how and so i did.
I think i’m happy with the way it turned out, i’ve started reading a book on grammar but i doubt i’ll grasp any of it, and what i’ve done so far content wise could do without my wording, but i’m hoping to work on how to produce more professional like content in the future.